- We encourage all customers to contact us if they are in any way unhappy with their purchase. In the case of kit purchasers we strongly advise you contact us with any issues you have before you start assembly.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 7 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- Goods must be returned unused and, where possible, in original packaging. In the case of electronic kits these must be returned as supplied i.e. no parts soldered to the PCB.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach us therefore, for your own protection, we suggest using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility. If the goods are found to be faulty we will offer an exchange item and/ or refund your postage.